5/24/2013

Does anyone like Pinterest and Talbots?

I'm entering the Talbots Win a Trip to Nantucket contest on Pinterest, and here are some photos I want to pin.
 I just got this cute plaid scarf from Talbots and it goes with so many things - from denim to the pretty pink and blue tee shirt dresses I also got from Talbots.

 Chloe wants to know if I win the trip will I take her?
I tell her maybe I won't win the trip but will win gift certificates on Talbots merchandise and that would be just as nice, because then I can stay home and be with her!

3 comments:

The JR said...

Good luck and hope you win.

I don't really Pinterest. Have looked at it some. And as far as I know we don't have a Talbots here.

There is a new outlet mall going in so maybe we'll get one.

Ziggy Stardust said...

Good luck to her, but staying home is always best in my book.

Loveys Sasha

Honeygo Beasley said...

PS I didn't win : ( Oh, well - maybe next time!